SummonGenie.com – Tell me real or scam

Home Forums SummonGenie.com – Tell me real or scam

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Margret 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hi

I came to this site summongenie.com and wonder is real or scam. I am looking for love spells that work and hope someone will tell me. Please tell me if this is for real as I need help.

Jessica

Isaac

This website is actual, and their like spells work for me.

Paul

Looks authentic, I have been looking on line about them too. Most of the searches came back constructive. I feel I am going to try them.

Joseph

Summongenie.com was a donated web-site made by Master Patana followers. I purchased a wealth ring from the site final year. Truely my economic circumstance became superior right after wearing for two months. I am not positive about love spells from them. You might try.

Manuel

I am also looking for far more info about this web page and came to this post. Please shed some light.

Jerome

The master behind the website genuinely have magical powers, I was asked to light a candle at a spcific time and date. After the ritual, he told me to eliminate a mole in underneath my thigh. I was shocked as why he knows that there is a mole beneath my thigh.

Harry

It is not scam, tested by our private paranormal investigation group. Emailed them in April and given them a few of our group members’ birthdates for fortune telling. The response was astonishing precise, there was a single element I remembered – He even predicted what color of clothings we will be wearing on an upcoming occasion a week later. Trying to defy the predictions he produced, I wore a white shirt instead of a yellow shirt (yellow predicted by the master)And for the duration of the occasion, somebody spilt red wine onto me and later I was provided a yellow shirt to adjust into by the event staffs! It surprised all of us that evening. You can try their appreciate spells, I believe it will perform.

Rafael

I know about this web page too, and appears that there are many actual followers.

Jordan

I never trust them at 1st. More than the years they have confirmed that the predictions were all correct and real. I am a 100% believer now.

Juan

He is a very benevolent master who really help the poor. I have been to his event once, and saw how he donate all the money to the hospitals, temples and distributing medicines on the mountain. He is a true spiritual master.

Margret

Ajarn Patana from Summongenie.com is not a scam. I am his follower now. He taught me a lot of good things, and my life is a lot better now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.