Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

Home Forums Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Karl 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Has any body here tried Aj patana’s Nam man prai oil?
    Does it really work?? It is quite expensive.

Curtis

What is nam man prai?

Berta

I have master patana NMP, I can say it is actual and strong presence felt. Basically works, at least I got what I asked for.

Adam

Why do you want to use nam man prai??? I heard that nam man prai is very sturdy for lo-ve and sexual attraction, but I have not tried, interested to hear more from other people.

Annmarie

I have many NMP from different ajarns, luang phor, some works some don’t. Ajarn Patana’s NMP is one of the most expensive and also another NMP from Kruba Tammamuni which is as expensive. I have them all and tested them all.

Jason

Nam man prai can also use for wealth fetching, and enable to contact in clients and help you to convince shoppers simply. I have not tried AJ patana’s solutions, but I heard it is pretty superior.

Polly

NMP usually don’t give very long term results, some don’t give any results at all. Usually works for a night or 3 nights at max is what I have tried on different people, at discos, KTV etc. Aj Patana NMP works best and effect can last at least few days. Kruba Tammamuni NMP is effective for attraction, you will see people treat you well when you carry with you. His pure nam man prai can also cost up to 30,000 baht or more. Those NMP costing less than 2000 baht usually do not work, and mostly are of different category of prai oil.

Jody

I only have his lookkok, and it is effective. Not confident of the NMP, anybody care to share much more? I am interested in that too.

Karl

Can nam man prai fetch wealth?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.